Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

This Sunday Dan and I replanted some bushes in the backyard (the bushes from last year were struggling due to lack of water). Then we had my Dad, Kathleen, and Teddy over for a steak dinner and Easter candy. It was nice to have some family time! Here are some pictures from the day...
New bushes. Maybe someday they will grow real big and block the boat in the neighbors yard!

Teddy, Kathleen, and Dan hanging with the appetizers!

Dad at the grill!



No Easter is complete without Easter baskets and colorful candy!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

The picture doesn't do your new plants justice. I am impressed with our gardeners eye.

Peggy said...

Hey, I like the bushes, too! Good job, guys! Thanks for posting the pictures and I'm glad to see Dan still has the "facial hair"...did he go to the moustache party?? I think he looks very handsome!! Everyone else looks GREAT, too!

I'm really glad you guys got together for Easter, and while I missed being there in person, I was certainly there in spirit! I hope you felt it :)

Love, Mom