Gunny bathing in the sun.
We went for a walk today at Loch Raven, where they close down to streets from 10-5 on weekends so that people can walk and ride bikes. Of course, out of the 45 min we were out, there was 30 min of rain. Gunny was running out of steam by the time we got back to the car... she is starting to show her age, poor girl.
We went for a walk today at Loch Raven, where they close down to streets from 10-5 on weekends so that people can walk and ride bikes. Of course, out of the 45 min we were out, there was 30 min of rain. Gunny was running out of steam by the time we got back to the car... she is starting to show her age, poor girl.
Bella checking out roses that Dan surprised me with. We caught her about to be mischievous.
I will never consider myself a cat person, but I will admit that she is growing on me since she stopped biting and scratching me!
Gunny and Bella are getting along better now that they have been roommates for over 4 months. Soon, they will be best of friends.
I will never consider myself a cat person, but I will admit that she is growing on me since she stopped biting and scratching me!
Gunny and Bella are getting along better now that they have been roommates for over 4 months. Soon, they will be best of friends.

3 comments:
I think that's just about the best picture of Gunny I've ever seen! Good job!!! And what an awesome picture of Bella smelling the roses...what a sweetheart she is, too! Glad you had a good day and I know your pets love you even more!!!!!
PS Glad to see a new entry in your blog...I've missed them!!
Look at those cutie animals. Next time you come down you should bring your dog to play with/growl at Casey.
Awww, gunny sunbathing!
Post a Comment